Here’s what the ingredients found in popular pre-workout formulas can do for you:
1.Caffeine – boost energy, focus, fat burning and performance
2. Beta-alanine – delay muscle fatigue
3. L-arginine – for nitric oxide production
4. Creatine – increase strength, power and muscle size
5. Protein – increase muscle-building effects (If a pre-workout drink does not have protein, you can boost its effectiveness by adding BCAAs)
6. Taurine – fight oxidative stress
7. Tyrosine – improve focus and physical performance
8. Carbohydrates – fuel your workouts
9. Electrolytes – replace what is lost in sweat
10. Citrulline Malate – Increase your energy level and performance
– Helps to remove the byproduct of lactic acid.
– Also enhances the release of L-Arginine in the body.
11. Betaine Anhydrous
– increasing the rate in which the muscles are able to utilize oxygen being provided
12. Alpha GPC -Improved mental drive and focus during your workout session
-Increased release of growth hormone
13. Vitamin B12
– for proper metabolism function and for forming red blood cells while maintaining your nervous system.
– Increased absorption rates of other ingredients